Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Top 5 Favourite Animals (and why)

Dog

I picked dogs because dogs are just the most adorable animals, and they are so loyal. They are definitely mans best friend.

Fox (Fennec or Red)

I picked fox for my second because they are really cool animals, and they are super pretty. They are also really cute as babies.

Cheetah

Cheetahs are super interesting animals, mainly because of how fast they can run. They can go up to 60 MPH, which is really fast! They are also really pretty and cool.

Dolphin or Boto

You may not have heard of Botos, but they are basically just dolphins, only they have slightly longer noses, and they can also be BRIGHT PINK!! I also like dolphins because they are extremely smart.

 Horse

Now, I love horses, although I'm not the hugest fan of riding them, mainly because I fell off one when I was younger. I still like them. I can ride them if they're calm, but I love petting, brushing and feeding them, and they can be really smart.




No comments:

Post a Comment

This is serious

I have something important to talk about. It's been eating at me since something happened recently. I'm turning 16 in about a month,...