Saturday, December 12, 2020

just some random life issues😝😭

So I've been super stressed lately with school (high school SUCKS, especially online), and I just couldn't take it. I just started crying today. It's been so hard, having to learn from home, not being able to see friends, and being cooped up in the house with my family 24/7. Like, they're great and all, but I miss my friends and being able to hang out with people whenever. so like if ya'll ever need to talk or anything, just DM or email me, or just put it in the comments. Because I get it you guys, quarantine sucks, and I honestly wouldn't mind talking to someone as well. Hang in there guys, and stay safe!

Instagram: b.stainer2005

Email: bethjstainer@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is serious

I have something important to talk about. It's been eating at me since something happened recently. I'm turning 16 in about a month,...