Sunday, May 24, 2020

Why I'm writing a blog.

   So, I've never actually done a blog before, so I'm not sure how to start, but I might as well start by saying why I'm even doing a blog in the first place.
   So my whole life I have always wanted to be a writer. I have never really thought about being anything else. I have written parts of stories, and now have, like, seven unfinished stories that I should probably get working on and finish before they get lost. But I never do work on them, and that's a big problem, because if I actually want to be a writer, I have to be able to finish stories on time, or I will never get them published.
    I have tried many times to find ways to improve my writing, but most of them are ways that I'm not good at, like doing stuff in newspapers or stuff for my school newsletter. I am hoping that doing this blog will help me improve my writing, as I can basically write whatever I want. 
   So, yeah, that's basically it! I will most likely be posting some of my short stories or poems and stuff. So enjoy my blog, and comment on whatever!

2 comments:

  1. keep going you can be make good stories. i'll support you blog from the start to the end.

    ReplyDelete

This is serious

I have something important to talk about. It's been eating at me since something happened recently. I'm turning 16 in about a month,...