Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Books I Love



The Harry Potter Series (best books EVER!!)
The Hunger Games Series (a bit gory but awesome)
The Inheritance Series (basically a whole series about dragons)
The Frostblood Series (super magical and a little bit of romancing)
The Good Master (I didn't know until recently it is a several-book series)
The Riley Mae Series (a little bit kiddish, but it's really good anyway)
The Twilight Series (also a bit gory, although the movie is worse but really good)
The Scorpio Races (about water horses and their speed and races. also a little romance)
That's basically it. I have a lot more books that I love, but I can't name them all now, so if you want to hear them, just post it in the comments and I'll try giving you the names and a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is serious

I have something important to talk about. It's been eating at me since something happened recently. I'm turning 16 in about a month,...