Friday, June 5, 2020

All About Me

My birthday: February 27, 2005.

Favourite books: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Inheritance Series.

Favourite movies: Hunger Games and Harry Potter.

Favourite foods: Chocolate and watermelon.

Hobbies: Reading, writing, baking, taking pictures, and biking.

Places I’d like to travel to: Brazil, Africa, and Paris.

Favourite celebrities: Emma Watson.

Favourite singers: Shawn Mendes and Taylor Swift.

Favourite songs: Senorita by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello.

Dream job: Writer.

Favourite animal: Dog.

Fear: Needles and swallowing pills.

My family members: My dad(Joel), my mom(Sam), and my brother(Jack).

Likes: I like animals, baking, and sunny days.

Dislikes: I dislike spiders, thunder, and rainy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is serious

I have something important to talk about. It's been eating at me since something happened recently. I'm turning 16 in about a month,...